Eater of Souls RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Souruita tamashi(Eater of souls) is a RPG based on the anime/mange Soul Eater

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Death "Shi" jr
Shi,Raven, and Dark's skills I_vote_lcapShi,Raven, and Dark's skills I_voting_barShi,Raven, and Dark's skills I_vote_rcap 
Matt
Shi,Raven, and Dark's skills I_vote_lcapShi,Raven, and Dark's skills I_voting_barShi,Raven, and Dark's skills I_vote_rcap 
Maka
Lilith
Cloud
Latest topics
» Outskirts of Death City
Shi,Raven, and Dark's skills I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:43 pm by Death "Shi" jr

» Cloud Strife
Shi,Raven, and Dark's skills I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:40 pm by Cloud

» The Bloody Room(Shi); The path of insanity
Shi,Raven, and Dark's skills I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:47 pm by Death "Shi" jr

» Lilith's Lair #1
Shi,Raven, and Dark's skills I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:15 am by Lilith

» Shi,Raven, and Dark's skills
Shi,Raven, and Dark's skills I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:11 am by Lilith

» Studying
Shi,Raven, and Dark's skills I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:11 pm by Matt

» Lilith |::|Kishin_Queen|::|
Shi,Raven, and Dark's skills I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:56 pm by Death "Shi" jr

» Hanging Out [open]
Shi,Raven, and Dark's skills I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:46 pm by Death "Shi" jr

» Plot Suggestions
Shi,Raven, and Dark's skills I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:16 pm by Maka

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:17 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Shi,Raven, and Dark's skills

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Death "Shi" jr
Admin
Death

Shi,Raven, and Dark's skills Empty
PostSubject: Shi,Raven, and Dark's skills   Shi,Raven, and Dark's skills I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:10 pm

Name: Insanity mode
Type: Mental/Physical
Range: Personal
Description: Much like the black blood "Insanity mode" is a technique(sort of) that causes insanity in the user. They user will temporarily forget all there fears, which removes all limitations on battle abilities( ie; improving strength,speed,ext.)
Character: Shi
Must have had Insanity injected into you by Lilith

Name: Shingami hunter
Type: Resonance/insanity attack
Range: 0m-12m
Description: A attack similar to the "Witch hunt slash". Shi will perfectly since her soul wavelength with Raven and dark. In turn raven and dark's weapon form will begin to merge together(in sword mode) forming a large scythe like sword (see second signature). The blade will begin to glow and Shi can then use it for close combat or to release a number of blasts. (Lasts 3 posts in normal mode, 7 posts in insanity mode(if for close combat. Can release 2 blasts in normal mode and 5 blasts in insanity mode.)
Character: Shi, Dark, and Raven
Must have been injected with Insanity by Lilith and have ether a death scythe or two weapons.

--------
Name: Black blood
Type: Black blood
Range: 0m-15m
Description:
Spoiler:

With Raven the black blood has furthered her wild nature to the extreme, causing her to go into fits of rage and anger. It speeds up her moments and increases her strength. It give speeds her healing but she doesn't have ability to control the Black blood like other users that have it do.

Dark on the other hand seams to be able to control it better then Raven, he is able to keep his calm mind but has still decided to fallow his sister and meister to the ends of the earth. He has the same abilities as Raven but can also control the black blood even after it leaves his body.
Spoiler:

Shi is completely unaffected by the black blood even after soul resonance do to her shingami abilities.
Character: Raven and dark.
Must have been injected with black blood. Black Blood is constantly in affect. Can continuously heal small flesh wounds, can heal larger wounds twice, can heal deadly wounds once(if deadly wound is healed all other healing but small flesh wounds are sealed off.)
Small wounds - healed in 1 post
Large wounds - two posts
Deadly wound - three posts

-----
Name: Blood Healing
Type: Black blood
Range: The range of your technique.
Description: When Shi is wounded dark can cut himself and drip some of his black blood onto Shi's wounds. Do to a mix of the black blood's healing abilities and Shi's body fighting off the black blood the wound will heal itself.
Character: Dark (And shi)
Can continually heal mild wounds in a single post, large wounds take two posts, deadly wounds take 3-5 posts

Last edited by Death "Shi" jr on Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://eaterofsouls.rpg-board.net
Lilith

Lilith

Shi,Raven, and Dark's skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shi,Raven, and Dark's skills   Shi,Raven, and Dark's skills I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:11 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Shi,Raven, and Dark's skills
Page 1 of 1