Eater of Souls RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Souruita tamashi(Eater of souls) is a RPG based on the anime/mange Soul Eater

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Death "Shi" jr
Studying I_vote_lcapStudying I_voting_barStudying I_vote_rcap 
Matt
Maka
Lilith
Cloud
Latest topics
» Outskirts of Death City
Studying I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:43 pm by Death "Shi" jr

» Cloud Strife
Studying I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:40 pm by Cloud

» The Bloody Room(Shi); The path of insanity
Studying I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:47 pm by Death "Shi" jr

» Lilith's Lair #1
Studying I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:15 am by Lilith

» Shi,Raven, and Dark's skills
Studying I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:11 am by Lilith

» Studying
Studying I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:11 pm by Matt

» Lilith |::|Kishin_Queen|::|
Studying I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:56 pm by Death "Shi" jr

» Hanging Out [open]
Studying I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:46 pm by Death "Shi" jr

» Plot Suggestions
Studying I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:16 pm by Maka

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:17 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Studying

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maka

Maka

Studying Empty
PostSubject: Studying   Studying I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:12 pm

Outside of the school in the quiet courtyard sat Maka Albarn. Soul wasn't with her so she decided it would be a good chance to study. "So nice and quiet.." Indeed it was. it was a summer break and most of the kids went to visit family. Maka saw her annoying father all day so she really didn't have to go anywhere. The blonde girl leaned back on the bench and opened up her notebook. She started scribbling some words into it.

"Hmm.."
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

Studying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying   Studying I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:18 pm

Matt was wondering around the school his gun in its holster and his googles over his eyes "Ahh summer break such a beautiful yet hot time of year." he said more to him self then anyone else around. Gaining him some odd looks from everyone around him. "It's kind of odd really who knew i came from a famliy of meisters. Hell ed hid it pretty damn well." matt thought. As matt climbed a tree he pulled out a note book and started to draw in it. As he sketched the school infront of him and nodded and kept drawing. "Ahh art it is present every where in this world." matt said out loud.
Back to top Go down
Maka

Maka

Studying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying   Studying I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:29 pm

Maka looked up for a second when she felt people started walking by. And just when I thought I was gonna have some peace and quiet.. Then the students stopped and started looking at a red head boy. He was wearing googles and was way out of uniform. This kinda messed with Maka. But he had a gun.. did he have a partner.. is he partner in weapon form all the time? Well, might as well go introduce myself. Maka closed her notebook and stood up. She walked over to the tree and looked up it.

"Um hi there. I'm Maka. Welcome to our school."
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

Studying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying   Studying I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:34 pm

"Uh oh hi there thanks i'm matt." he said going to drop down from the tree but instead fell off and landed on the trigger of his gun causeing a smoke bomb to shoot out and cover the area "Oh *cough cough* man i thought i *cough* had it on saftey mode." matt said getting out of the smoke cloud still coughing due to inhaleing much of the smoke. "It is nice to meet you maka. Hey your the daughter of shinigami-sama's scythe right?" he asked her is a kind tone.
Back to top Go down
Maka

Maka

Studying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying   Studying I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:39 pm

Maka stepped back and started waving her notebook, trying to fan away the smoke. "You cough.. should be more careful!" She coughed and cleared her throat. Then Matt asked her if she was Death Scythe-sama's daughter. "Uhh no. ^^ My dad wouldn't be such a womanizer." She smiled sincerly as she lied.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

Studying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying   Studying I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:46 pm

"Really i happend to be walking by a bar earlier and heard death scythe-sama mumbling about some one called maka. I guess it was some one else then eh?" matt said with the kind of grin showing he wasent kidding and acctually thought that maka was telling the truth. "Hmm i need to get back up there." he said under his breath climbing the tree and sitting on the branch. "Man that is a freaky sun." he said looking at it. "But it inspires me." he thought as he started to draw useing his googles as sun glasses so he would be able to look at it "So where is your weapon at maka?" matt asked while drawing.
Back to top Go down
Maka

Maka

Studying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying   Studying I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:54 pm

Maka covered her eyes and looked up at the sun. "The sun has always looked like that. Heh." Then he asked about her weapon. "Oh.. uh my Partner Soul is off visiting someone for summer, he'll be back later." Then she looked at his gun. "Your partner?"
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

Studying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying   Studying I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:00 pm

"Hmm no i dont have a partner yet. This was my brothers old training gun that i fixed up." matt said as he finished the drawing "Art a way to relax my self." matt thought putting the note book in his pocket. Matt layed back on the tree branch and took his googles off his eyes showing the green eyes the yellow googles hid under neath "How long have you been at this school anyways?" matt asked her.
Back to top Go down
Maka

Maka

Studying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying   Studying I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:15 pm

"For awhile now I guess." Maka was relieved that it wasn't his partner in weapon form all day. She exhaled then looked back up at him. He was an odd meister for certain. Then again so was Black*Star and Death-kun. She just smiled and took a seat under the tree.
Back to top Go down
Death "Shi" jr
Admin
Death

Studying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying   Studying I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:11 pm

Shi walked quietly out of the school with dark and raven fallowing quietly behind. She had walked out just in time to watch Matt fall out of the tree and set of the smoke bomb, "hahaha!! what a stupid boy!" Raven giggled as she walked right into dark who had just stopped in front of her. "Be nice sis..." he whispered to her quietly.

During this Shi had continued on wards completely un-fazed by the smoke, "Hello...My name is shi." she spoke softly, as she turned to maka, "You Maka right? Death scythe's daughter? He like doesn't shut up about you...Even when running after me and my friends...he doesn't shut up" She said with a small snicker under her voice.
Back to top Go down
https://eaterofsouls.rpg-board.net
Matt

Matt

Studying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying   Studying I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:18 pm

MAtt hung him self from the tree branch and droped down loseing his note book how ever his note's flew out "Damn." he said as they were scatterd every where. Matt chased after them jumping into the air and catching a few and continued this untill he got them all. "Haha what an idiot!" one of the older student's said a vein poped in matt's for head. Matt toook out his gun turned the barrel and turning saftey off. Quickly moveing shot a rubber bullet right by the boy's head nipping him in the ear with the bullet. "Sorry that was a practice shot...This one wont miss." he said and watched the boy who didin't have a weapon with him run away.
Back to top Go down
Death "Shi" jr
Admin
Death

Studying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying   Studying I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:31 pm

Shi shook her head as the boy's notes flew all over the place, "You know you really should be more careful..." she said with a small laugh in her voice as Raven and dark walked up behind her. "Yea you really should!" Raven said with a giggle. "Didn't i just ask you to be nice!?" Dark grumbled to his sister.

Shi frowned at the two siblings as she began to help pick up the notes as she came across the drawing of the school, "wow! did you draw this?" she asked in amazement.

((OCC: After this Mat you post once more then we wait for maka. Post order will go Me, Matt, Maka from here))
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

Studying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying   Studying I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:37 pm

Matt blinked then stared into space for a while then shook his head only to hear You know you really should be more careful..." from shinigami-sama's daughter "Yea you really should!" "Didn't i just ask you to be nice!?" he heard the two weapons say. "wow! did you draw this?" the girl known as shi said "Ah yeah i draw when bored." matt said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Maka

Maka

Studying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying   Studying I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:02 pm

"Ah! Shi-sama!" Maka did a welcoming bow before she was interupted by Matt firing a gun and bickering of the weapons. ^_^'' Oh boy.. "Um.. Yeah. How're doing today Shi-sama..?"
Back to top Go down
Death "Shi" jr
Admin
Death

Studying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying   Studying I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:05 pm

Shi smiled, "I'm good Maka...Getting bored spending all of my time in Death city..." she said with a small yawn as she pushed her hair out of her eyes completely ignoring Matt and the other students. "What about you? what have you been up to lately?" she asked.

While Shi and maka were talking raven and dark got bored and decided to wander off in order to explore the school grounds which they hadn't been able to do yet.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

Studying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying   Studying I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:11 pm

"Uh gotta go. Before brother fi-GAH!" matt didn't get to finish as he was hit by what seemed to be a cannon ball "Haha did you forget our training already!" ed said "Yeah good to see ya to bro." matt said back to his brother slightly dizzy mind you. "Why are you here. I thought you quit when you learned i was going here?" matt asked his brother "Hey i wanted to get one more blast off ya before i see ya next summer." ed said as he turned around to walk away matt shot a smoke bomb into ed's back pant's pocket. Then started to mouth and count down "5.4.3.2.1." as he hit one he pointed to where his brother was and the smoke bomb exploded "AHH MATT YOU BLOODY BRAT!" ed yelled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Studying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying   Studying I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Studying
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eater of Souls RPG :: Death City :: The Death Weapon Meister Academy-
Jump to: