Eater of Souls RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Souruita tamashi(Eater of souls) is a RPG based on the anime/mange Soul Eater

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Death "Shi" jr
Hanging Out [open] I_vote_lcapHanging Out [open] I_voting_barHanging Out [open] I_vote_rcap 
Matt
Hanging Out [open] I_vote_lcapHanging Out [open] I_voting_barHanging Out [open] I_vote_rcap 
Maka
Lilith
Cloud
Latest topics
» Outskirts of Death City
Hanging Out [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:43 pm by Death "Shi" jr

» Cloud Strife
Hanging Out [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:40 pm by Cloud

» The Bloody Room(Shi); The path of insanity
Hanging Out [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:47 pm by Death "Shi" jr

» Lilith's Lair #1
Hanging Out [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:15 am by Lilith

» Shi,Raven, and Dark's skills
Hanging Out [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:11 am by Lilith

» Studying
Hanging Out [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:11 pm by Matt

» Lilith |::|Kishin_Queen|::|
Hanging Out [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:56 pm by Death "Shi" jr

» Hanging Out [open]
Hanging Out [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:46 pm by Death "Shi" jr

» Plot Suggestions
Hanging Out [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:16 pm by Maka

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:17 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Hanging Out [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt

Matt

Hanging Out [open] Empty
PostSubject: Hanging Out [open]   Hanging Out [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:37 pm

Matt wanderd into the hook cemetery and looked around "Wow i am way off corse to a pizza hut." he thought as he soon blinked. "Hmm something is off about this place." he said as a kishin jumped out at him. The evil human takeing a slice at him and a good chunk of flesh off his arm making him bleed. "Well then now i'm going to have to kill you." he said as his face darkend. Sending a kick to the kishin placeing it on a hook and putting his gun on a mix of rapid fire mode and fire bullets mode, Started to shoot wildly at the kishin untill nothing but a little kishin egg was left.
Back to top Go down
Death "Shi" jr
Admin
Death

Hanging Out [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out [open]   Hanging Out [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:57 pm

Shi had walked into the area, raven and dark where standing at the back of the graveyard waiting, "Hello Matt...mind if i take that since you don't exactly need it?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
https://eaterofsouls.rpg-board.net
Matt

Matt

Hanging Out [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out [open]   Hanging Out [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:02 pm

"Uh s-sure go ahead." matt said nervously. And really could you blame the guy he just killed a kishin something with the powers of the god useing a hook and a gun. "Uhh if you dont mind me asking shi-sama why are you here?" matt asked her.
Back to top Go down
Death "Shi" jr
Admin
Death

Hanging Out [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out [open]   Hanging Out [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:10 pm

Shi smirked and nodded his head for Dark to come over, dark quickly rushed over and ate the kishin egg and nodded towards Matt, "Thank you" he spoke calmly before walking back over to his sister.

Shi smirked, "I had seen your soul heading in this direction when i noticed the Kishin egg....and headed towards just to make sure you wouldn't get hurt." she said simply as if it was the most obvious statement she had ever spoken.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

Hanging Out [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out [open]   Hanging Out [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:19 pm

"You just called me weak didn't you?" matt said as his eye's darkend and his voice was in a rather low tone. He holsterd his gun and looked at the chunk of flesh now missing from his arm, He hadn't even known he was bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Death "Shi" jr
Admin
Death

Hanging Out [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out [open]   Hanging Out [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:27 pm

Shi shook her head, "Not weak, no weak human could take out a Kishin egg with a simple gun, Just...lacking...you have yet to gain a Weapon and don't seam to have much control over your soul wavelength." Shi said simply and pointed at his arm, "See that wouldn't have happened if you had a weapon at your side." she stated.

Raven and dark nodded towards each other as dark transformed into his cobra sword (sword form 1) and landed softly in raven's hand who began to spin the sword in her hand as she began doing some simple training exercises "Don't spin me around sis! it makes me dizzy!!" dark grumbled as Raven continued her training for a few minutes until she released a slash of soul wavelength that cut a near by tree cleanly in half. Dark then transformed back into his human form. "my turn...lets do gun training next raven.." he said as raven jumped into the air and transformed into her gun form.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

Hanging Out [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out [open]   Hanging Out [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:34 pm

Matt jumped out of the area only to land on a man with silver hair and a red jacket "OW WATCH IT BRAT!" the man yelled "Sorry sorry!" matt said back. "Uhh mr. you wouldn't happen to know where to get a weapon would you?" matt asked. "Here try this on for size kid." the man said as he transformed into a black gun into matt's hand. "Ahh a gun." matt said "Hey mind putting me in the holster i'm cold." the man said. "Sure whats your name?" matt asked the man "Roy yours?" roy asked "Matt." matt said as he jumped back into the area.
Back to top Go down
Death "Shi" jr
Admin
Death

Hanging Out [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out [open]   Hanging Out [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:46 pm

Shi looked over at Matt and watched him talking to Roy, "Hmmm....that was....different...." she stated simply with a yawn as she spun around her back facing Matt, "well i should leave you two alone to...get to know each other..." she said as she gave a simple head gesture to Raven and Dark revealing its time to go.

Dark sighed "Come on it was my turn..." he said as he threw Raven into the air and with a burst of light she revealed her human form again and they both walked out after Shi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hanging Out [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out [open]   Hanging Out [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging Out [open]
Page 1 of 1