Eater of Souls RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Souruita tamashi(Eater of souls) is a RPG based on the anime/mange Soul Eater

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Death "Shi" jr
The Bloody Room(Shi); The path of insanity I_vote_lcapThe Bloody Room(Shi); The path of insanity I_voting_barThe Bloody Room(Shi); The path of insanity I_vote_rcap 
Matt
The Bloody Room(Shi); The path of insanity I_vote_lcapThe Bloody Room(Shi); The path of insanity I_voting_barThe Bloody Room(Shi); The path of insanity I_vote_rcap 
Maka
Lilith
Cloud
Latest topics
» Outskirts of Death City
The Bloody Room(Shi); The path of insanity I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:43 pm by Death "Shi" jr

» Cloud Strife
The Bloody Room(Shi); The path of insanity I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:40 pm by Cloud

» The Bloody Room(Shi); The path of insanity
The Bloody Room(Shi); The path of insanity I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:47 pm by Death "Shi" jr

» Lilith's Lair #1
The Bloody Room(Shi); The path of insanity I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:15 am by Lilith

» Shi,Raven, and Dark's skills
The Bloody Room(Shi); The path of insanity I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:11 am by Lilith

» Studying
The Bloody Room(Shi); The path of insanity I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:11 pm by Matt

» Lilith |::|Kishin_Queen|::|
The Bloody Room(Shi); The path of insanity I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:56 pm by Death "Shi" jr

» Hanging Out [open]
The Bloody Room(Shi); The path of insanity I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:46 pm by Death "Shi" jr

» Plot Suggestions
The Bloody Room(Shi); The path of insanity I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:16 pm by Maka