Eater of Souls RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Souruita tamashi(Eater of souls) is a RPG based on the anime/mange Soul Eater

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Death "Shi" jr
Outskirts of Death City I_vote_lcapOutskirts of Death City I_voting_barOutskirts of Death City I_vote_rcap 
Matt
Outskirts of Death City I_vote_lcapOutskirts of Death City I_voting_barOutskirts of Death City I_vote_rcap 
Maka
Lilith
Cloud
Latest topics
» Outskirts of Death City
Outskirts of Death City I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:43 pm by Death "Shi" jr

» Cloud Strife
Outskirts of Death City I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:40 pm by Cloud

» The Bloody Room(Shi); The path of insanity
Outskirts of Death City I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:47 pm by Death "Shi" jr

» Lilith's Lair #1
Outskirts of Death City I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:15 am by Lilith

» Shi,Raven, and Dark's skills
Outskirts of Death City I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:11 am by Lilith

» Studying
Outskirts of Death City I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:11 pm by Matt

» Lilith |::|Kishin_Queen|::|
Outskirts of Death City I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:56 pm by Death "Shi" jr

» Hanging Out [open]
Outskirts of Death City I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:46 pm by Death "Shi" jr

» Plot Suggestions
Outskirts of Death City I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:16 pm by Maka

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:17 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Outskirts of Death City

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Death "Shi" jr
Admin
Death

Outskirts of Death City Empty
PostSubject: Outskirts of Death City   Outskirts of Death City I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:10 pm

After leaving Matt and Roy to get to no each other Shi, Raven, and Dark had all decided to go out wandering. Just as they left the city Shi smirked "It seamed father doesn't pay to much attention to this part of the city...I should be able to sneak in and out from here..." Shi said with a smile just before taking a step back in shock, "Whats that..." she almost wimpered.

Raven and dark whiped there head around and ran over to Shi "Whats wrong!?!" they both said in union. "The soul here....its so powerful....who...no...what...could it be..." she whispered as she nearly fell to her knees.
Back to top Go down
https://eaterofsouls.rpg-board.net
Lilith

Lilith

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Death City   Outskirts of Death City I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:17 pm

A red mist decended around the three as the area become pressurized heavily. Through the mist the children could see a glowing white smile.

Why heeellloo Daughter of thte Shinigami~! Hehe. You don't look so weeeeeeeelllll. What's wrong dearie?!" Said the smile, with the voice of a crazy clown being tortured. The smile started to slowly move around, as if dancing.
Back to top Go down
Death "Shi" jr
Admin
Death

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Death City   Outskirts of Death City I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:22 pm

Shi stood parallelized in shook at the power of the Kishin's soul, unable to do anything she just stared at Lilith.

Dark nodded at raven thinking that going by the problem a mad solution was in order, which meant it was Raven's turn to fight. So Dark jumped into the air transforming into his sword form in a blast of light. "We won't let you near her.." they growled in union as Raven stood prepared in a strange fighting position with the cobra sword (Dark) in a upside down form so they blade pointed towards the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Death City   Outskirts of Death City I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:31 pm

"ooohhh! The Weapons are fiesty! Hehehehe!" The smile then formed two red eyes. The mist started wrapping around Raven's ankles and triped her. Lilith laughed insanely. "She fell! Heheahahahehehe! Ohh. Don't worry lil weapons! I'm not gonna harm lil Death jr.."
Back to top Go down
Death "Shi" jr
Admin
Death

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Death City   Outskirts of Death City I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:36 pm

AS the mist surrounded her ankles causing her to fall her and dark quickly changed places making it so Dark was standing perfectly still with Raven in her Gun form resting in his hand. "Shot 1...fire" he growled as he shot a blast of pitch black soul chakra aiming for lilith's head.

At the same time Shi growled, "My name...is Shi...I am not my father...do not dare call me that.." she growled in anger threw her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Death City   Outskirts of Death City I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:51 pm

The floating smile vanished for a second then reappeared. Lilith spit out the bullet at Shi's feet. The mist collected around the smile then dispersed, leaving a tall darkhaired woman standing across the clearing from the girl and her weapons. "Oh come now.. No need for violence... I'm not here to start a fight pretty boy."

Lilith vanished and reappeared infront of Shi, holding the girl's face in her hand. "Such a pretty face.. I wonder how it'd look with a sword sliced through it.."
Back to top Go down
Death "Shi" jr
Admin
Death

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Death City   Outskirts of Death City I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:58 pm

Shi growled as raven and dark stood there in shock, before dark released one more bullet into Lilith's back. "leave her alone!" he growled.

Shi whimpered, "Wha- what do you want..." she asked the intensity of Lilith's soul still overpowering her bodies ability to move.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Death City   Outskirts of Death City I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:15 pm

The woman spun around and deflected the bullet back into Dark's shoulder. Hush now child, learn your place! She spoke with a hint of pitch.

She turn back to the girl and smiled 'warmly'. "I just.. wanted you to take a message to your father for me dearie.." Lilith pulled her arm back and pointed her hand upward. A red mist of insanity collected around it. She slammed her palm onto Shi's forehead and injected her with it. Insanitty injection!
Back to top Go down
Death "Shi" jr
Admin
Death

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Death City   Outskirts of Death City I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:19 pm

As Lilith collected the mist around her hand all Shi could do was stand in aw, After watching for what seamed like eternity Lilith slammed her palm into her forehead and she fell over out cold. While this dark was only just able to dodge the bullet do to the fact he figured something like that would happen. In turn the bullet grazed his right shoulder, he then growled in pain as he fell to his knees holding his shoulder as Raven transformed back into her human form and stood worryingly over her brother.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Death City   Outskirts of Death City I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:54 pm

Lilith stood to her full height, smiling widely down at the unconcious girl. When she heard the male weapon growl in pain. "Oh.. I almost forgot about the pretty boy and his sister.. Hehehe!

She vanished and reappeared behind Raven and grabbed her by the hair and pulled back her head, biting into her neck to inject black blood into her. She released her and flickered a few feet away, licking black blood from her fingertips. Yummmy yummy lil girl.. Hehehe!
Back to top Go down
Death "Shi" jr
Admin
Death

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Death City   Outskirts of Death City I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:14 pm

Dark stared in shock as his sister was bitten. "No..." he whispered as he winced holding his shoulder do to the bullet wound.

Raven's eyes widened as Lilith bit her neck her mouth opening wide as a surprised look spread over her face, it was strange look of both pain and pleasure. "ahhh..." she mumbled as she fell over in pain as the black blood slowly took over her system.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Death City   Outskirts of Death City I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:25 pm

MAtt and roy watched the battle They looked at each other "Ready Ready!" they said to each other. MAtt slipped on his googels and looked at the...monster the only way he could describe her infront of him. Roy turned into gun form. "Rapid fire bullets." matt said and soon sent 40 shots at the woman known as lillith.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Death City   Outskirts of Death City I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:09 am

The woman just smiled as she felt another presence in the area and she turned around, watching the bullets fly towards her. "Such rude lilttle boys!" She waved her hand infront of her, creating kishin creatures to take the bullets for her. The she waved her hand again to create a kishin beast lie a lion to attack Matt.

Now.. back to business...Hehehe! She took a few steps towards the male weapon dark and knelt beside him. "Oh you poor thing.. you don't look so good.." She taunted as she grabbed his head and bit into her neck, injecting him with black blood.
Back to top Go down
Death "Shi" jr
Admin
Death

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Death City   Outskirts of Death City I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:40 am

Dark's eyes widened as Lilith bit him. His eyes slowly glazed over as his body fell limp, the cut on his shoulder slowly healed over in a pitch black scab. Raven and Dark both shuddered as the black blood slowly took over there body. Raven's body seamed to let of a sort of insain aura well dark seamed to remain calm(ish).

Shi on the other hand was lieing on the ground about five steps away Shi was slowly waking up, her eyes where still glazed over and a dark aura was surrounding her body as the insanity took place.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Death City   Outskirts of Death City I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:05 pm

"Oh damn." matt said takeing a few shots at the lion "Roy cannon mode go!" matt said as the gun was now a cannon attached to matts right arm. Matt then shot a cannon ball at the beast killing it. "What the hell is going on here!?" matt screamed in his head.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Death City   Outskirts of Death City I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:27 pm

"Mufufufu.." Lilith looked at the young man fighting her kishin beast and smiled. Have a nice day boy, take care of my little Shi~ Hehehe!

Red mist surrounded Lilith and she vanished. The kishin beast almost vanished. It was eerily quiet in the clearing without the presence of insanity.
Back to top Go down
Death "Shi" jr
Admin
Death

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Death City   Outskirts of Death City I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:43 pm

Shi's eyes slowly opened her eyes "Where am i why a-" She began to say befoe the red mist slowly began to twirl around her as the insanity kicked in and she saw Matt "haha!! its lunch!!!" she screamed as her soul waveleagth began to cracle around her hands and she ran towards him and she attempted a swipe with her left hand and a uppercut to the chest.

Meanwhile Raven was slowly waking up, however dark was just drifting away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Death City   Outskirts of Death City I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outskirts of Death City
Page 1 of 1