Eater of Souls RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Souruita tamashi(Eater of souls) is a RPG based on the anime/mange Soul Eater

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Death "Shi" jr
Death "Shi" jr - Meister/Shingami I_vote_lcapDeath "Shi" jr - Meister/Shingami I_voting_barDeath "Shi" jr - Meister/Shingami I_vote_rcap 
Matt
Death "Shi" jr - Meister/Shingami I_vote_lcapDeath "Shi" jr - Meister/Shingami I_voting_barDeath "Shi" jr - Meister/Shingami I_vote_rcap 
Maka
Lilith
Cloud
Latest topics
» Outskirts of Death City
Death "Shi" jr - Meister/Shingami I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:43 pm by Death "Shi" jr

» Cloud Strife
Death "Shi" jr - Meister/Shingami I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:40 pm by Cloud

» The Bloody Room(Shi); The path of insanity
Death "Shi" jr - Meister/Shingami I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:47 pm by Death "Shi" jr

» Lilith's Lair #1
Death "Shi" jr - Meister/Shingami I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:15 am by Lilith

» Shi,Raven, and Dark's skills
Death "Shi" jr - Meister/Shingami I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:11 am by Lilith

» Studying
Death "Shi" jr - Meister/Shingami I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:11 pm by Matt

» Lilith |::|Kishin_Queen|::|
Death "Shi" jr - Meister/Shingami I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:56 pm by Death "Shi" jr

» Hanging Out [open]
Death "Shi" jr - Meister/Shingami I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:46 pm by Death "Shi" jr

» Plot Suggestions
Death "Shi" jr - Meister/Shingami I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:16 pm by Maka

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:17 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Death "Shi" jr - Meister/Shingami

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Death "Shi" jr
Admin
Death

Death "Shi" jr - Meister/Shingami Empty
PostSubject: Death "Shi" jr - Meister/Shingami   Death "Shi" jr - Meister/Shingami I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:57 am

Idenitifcation

Name: Death "Shi" jr.[also known as 'jr' and 'Shi']

Height: 63 in.

Weight: 105 lbs

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Shi is almost the exact polar opposite of her brother kid, where her brother loves symmetry she can't stand it and will go out of her way to mess with it and her brother. However at the same time she has a very close relationship with her brother and loves to be around him. Though just like her brother she loves to skateboard, cares deeply for her friends, and has dual weapons. She also hates being called the same thing as her father, she prefers to be called "Shi" or "Jr"

Shi is easily corrupted do to her "shingami" side slightly more dark then both her father and brother

Abilities

Technician Style: Swords and guns

--[Rank: Shingami/2 star

Abilities: Naturally, Sid has excellent sword and gun skills as he uses the Dual sword/guns as his default weapon of choice. Shi has been shown to be able to maneuver around with both his swords and guns, adapting to any situation that opposes her. In addition, her weapons in there gun mode have the ability to compress her soul wavelength and fire it at will. Rather then normal bullets, she fires black soul wavelengths at the target. This also allows him to blast his soul wavelength through the opponent. The attack was more of a dark-like 'stream' of energy that fires through the enemy, though it won't open a hole through the opponent or his/her clothing.

She has a flight-capable skateboard called Lucifer, which she uses as a form of short distance transportation, though it could be used for long distance as well.

As he was born a Shinigami, Shi's potential power is technically far above that of his fellow Shibusen students. However, the details of Shi's, or her father's, nature as Shinigami have not been revealed. Both share a skull motif (in Shinigami's mask and Shi's hair clip) and dark, vaguely monstrous, shadows appear around them when either use their abilities, such as Shinigami attacking Asura and Sid using Soul Resonance.
Shinigami Abilities: A number of Shi's skills come from the fact that she's a Shinigami.
Spoiler:

Stand Alone Techniques
Spoiler:

Other Skills:
Spoiler:

Background

History: Shi being the daughter of shingami was kept hidden most of her life. Spending most of her time locked up in her house she had alot of time to study, becoming very smart and learning multiple different fighting styles. Now and again though she would sneek out of the house and wander the streets. One day at random she came across two siblings fighting together effectivly switching back and forth together from weapon to human forms to utalize there abilties to the max. Shi found there combination or sword and guns blows to be briliant. Once the fight was over Shi approched the two siblings and smiled asking if they would like to team up with her. Being the people they where they quictly denied the offer. But Shi didn't like that and threw a small fit and momentaraly released some of her shingami powers. After seeing this the two siblings nodded and agreed to take Shi as their partner as long as she took care of both of them. Shortly after that the three of them began training and realised that they where able to perfectly sinc all three of there soul waveleagths. After realising her brother had joined The Death Weapon Meister Academy she forced her father to ket her join as well.

RP Sample: ---

Last edited by Death "Shi" jr on Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://eaterofsouls.rpg-board.net
Death "Shi" jr
Admin
Death

PostSubject: Re: Death "Shi" jr - Meister/Shingami   Death "Shi" jr - Meister/Shingami I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:25 pm

Finished bump
Back to top Go down
https://eaterofsouls.rpg-board.net
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Death "Shi" jr - Meister/Shingami   Death "Shi" jr - Meister/Shingami I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:44 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death "Shi" jr - Meister/Shingami   Death "Shi" jr - Meister/Shingami I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death "Shi" jr - Meister/Shingami
Page 1 of 1