Eater of Souls RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Souruita tamashi(Eater of souls) is a RPG based on the anime/mange Soul Eater

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Death "Shi" jr
Raven||Dark - Weapon I_vote_lcapRaven||Dark - Weapon I_voting_barRaven||Dark - Weapon I_vote_rcap 
Matt
Raven||Dark - Weapon I_vote_lcapRaven||Dark - Weapon I_voting_barRaven||Dark - Weapon I_vote_rcap 
Maka
Lilith
Cloud
Latest topics
» Outskirts of Death City
Raven||Dark - Weapon I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:43 pm by Death "Shi" jr

» Cloud Strife
Raven||Dark - Weapon I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:40 pm by Cloud

» The Bloody Room(Shi); The path of insanity
Raven||Dark - Weapon I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:47 pm by Death "Shi" jr

» Lilith's Lair #1
Raven||Dark - Weapon I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:15 am by Lilith

» Shi,Raven, and Dark's skills
Raven||Dark - Weapon I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:11 am by Lilith

» Studying
Raven||Dark - Weapon I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:11 pm by Matt

» Lilith |::|Kishin_Queen|::|
Raven||Dark - Weapon I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:56 pm by Death "Shi" jr

» Hanging Out [open]
Raven||Dark - Weapon I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:46 pm by Death "Shi" jr

» Plot Suggestions
Raven||Dark - Weapon I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:16 pm by Maka

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:17 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Raven||Dark - Weapon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Death "Shi" jr
Admin
Death

Raven||Dark - Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Raven||Dark - Weapon   Raven||Dark - Weapon I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:21 am

Idenitifcation

Name: Raven||Dark

Height: 64 in||67 in

Weight: 115 lbs||130lbs

Appearance:
Human:
Spoiler:

Weapon:
Sword set 1:
Spoiler:
Sword set 2:
Spoiler:
Gun:
Spoiler:
Personality: Raven tends to be a calm level headed girl with a ferm love for her older brother and a high respct for her meister Shi, While Dark tends to be slightly more hot headed and enjoys a fight, he also has a love for his younger sister and a high respect for there meister Shi. The two of them work very well together and tend to enjoy fightighting and training together when shi isn't around.

Abilities

Weapon Modes: Raven and dark have three different forms, sword set 1, sword set 2, and gun set.
  • Sword set one is a pair of identical blades which can stick together at the handle to form a double blade; raven is pure white and dark is pure black
  • Sword set two is a sword and dagger set; raven is a dagger while dark is a sword
  • Gun set is a pair of identical spring beretta m92 fs pistols; again raven is pure white while raven is jet black

Other information: If Shi is not with them, Dark and raven can use her eachother's weapon form and vice versa, though it is slightly less effective than if they would be utilized by Shi. While acting as a meister, Raven's method of attacking her target can be described as calm and and well thought out, her grip and form are very constant. Dark method of attacking his target can be described as chaotic and disheveled. His grip and form are all over the place, but still, he manadges to usually land is attack on the target.

Both Raven and Dark have high athletic capabilities, Raven speed and streagth is higher then normal making her weapon styles fast and hard, Dark on the other hand is surprisingly proficient in hand to hand combat, being able to take on five opponents in a row without any drop in form.

Background

History: Raven and dark grew up alone, there parents where in an out of the house. Spending there time hoe in bed with a hangover only to leave that night again to get drunk. As the two grew up together there relationship began to grow more and more. There relationship grew past the normal sibling relationship to a point where they found themselves to be the only ones they cared about. As they got older they began fighting wit other people in order to keep them away from them and for a source of money. This all changed the day they met shi, during a one of there fights they as usual was switching back and forth together from weapon to human shape. After finishing off there opponents shi had approched them and offered them the spot as her weapons, however they declined her untill they saw her true abilities. Now the three of them get along do to there mutural respect for each others abilities. They recently joined the DWMA along with shi.

RP Sample: See Death 'Shi' jr.

Dark: collected 52 Kishin eggs
Raven: collected 76 Kishin eggs

Last edited by Death "Shi" jr on Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://eaterofsouls.rpg-board.net
Death "Shi" jr
Admin
Death

PostSubject: Re: Raven||Dark - Weapon   Raven||Dark - Weapon I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:40 pm

Finished bump
Back to top Go down
https://eaterofsouls.rpg-board.net
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Raven||Dark - Weapon   Raven||Dark - Weapon I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:45 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raven||Dark - Weapon   Raven||Dark - Weapon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raven||Dark - Weapon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eater of Souls RPG :: Character Registration :: Meister an Weapon Applications :: Approved Weapons-
Jump to: