Eater of Souls RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Souruita tamashi(Eater of souls) is a RPG based on the anime/mange Soul Eater

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Death "Shi" jr
Abilities Index I_vote_lcapAbilities Index I_voting_barAbilities Index I_vote_rcap 
Matt
Abilities Index I_vote_lcapAbilities Index I_voting_barAbilities Index I_vote_rcap 
Maka
Lilith
Cloud
Latest topics
» Outskirts of Death City
Abilities Index I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:43 pm by Death "Shi" jr

» Cloud Strife
Abilities Index I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:40 pm by Cloud

» The Bloody Room(Shi); The path of insanity
Abilities Index I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:47 pm by Death "Shi" jr

» Lilith's Lair #1
Abilities Index I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:15 am by Lilith

» Shi,Raven, and Dark's skills
Abilities Index I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:11 am by Lilith

» Studying
Abilities Index I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:11 pm by Matt

» Lilith |::|Kishin_Queen|::|
Abilities Index I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:56 pm by Death "Shi" jr

» Hanging Out [open]
Abilities Index I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:46 pm by Death "Shi" jr

» Plot Suggestions
Abilities Index I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:16 pm by Maka

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:17 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Abilities Index

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Death "Shi" jr
Admin
Death

Abilities Index Empty
PostSubject: Abilities Index   Abilities Index I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:38 pm

In the world of Soul Eater, various abilities can be utilised in and out of combat. Eater of souls brings in these abilities to us in the roleplay. You can even make your own and use them if they get accepted. Different abilities can be categorised differently, as seen below.

~Wavelength Abilities~

Name: Soul Perception
Type: Wavelength
Range: Short
Description: A technique used by Meisters. This ability grants the user to see into others soul, literally. The soul generally appears as a flourescent bauble, sporting a unique physical characteristic of the person

Name: Soul Protect
Description: An ncantation developed by powerful Witches. This allows a Witch's distinctive Soul to go practically unnoticed by Meisters.
Must be a Witch. No other abilities can be used while Soul Protect is active

Name: Double Wavelength Meister [D.W.M]
Range: No Range
Description: An incredibly unique ability, this allows the Meister to wield two Weapons simultaneously.
Must seek mod approval. Weapons cannot be large.

Name: Soul Authority
Description: A technique created by Stein and utilised roughly by Black Star. By resonating with one's own soul the user can drive their own soul wavelength directly into an opponent's body through a physical strike on them. This can cause strong direct and internal damage, it is even capable of damaging someone who is being protected by black blood.
Must have trained IC'ly under Stein. For Certain Kill: Black Star Big Wave, the user must have trained under Black Star.

Name: Soulthread Stitches
Description: Soulthread Stitches is an attack that Dr. Stien uses during his fight with Medusa when battling deep underground the school. It works by attacking an individual with your own soul wavelength and having both the weapon and meister concentrate on the soul wavelength residue that is still inside of the enemy causing the residue soul wavelength to attach it's self through the skin to a surface leaving them open for an attack.
Must know Soul Authority.
Must have trained IC'ly under Stein.

Name: Soul Recovery
Range: Short, Needs to be able to touch person/weapon
Description: Basically a reverse of Soul Authority, and another creation of Stein's, this works as a mending ability. The user sends their soul wave into the body/weapon of someone, and heals their internal injuries. For external injuries, you have to send your wavelength through the actual wound (You have to touch the wound). This causes the healing process to speed up, and the more compatible the wave lengths, the stronger and faster it will heal.
Must have trained IC'ly under Stein. Can't learn if you have or will have Soul Authority/Soulthread Stiches. Can use it about two (Ranks 1-2) or three (Ranks 3-4) times in a thread. Light to Moderate wounds - Half a Post; Moderate to Heavy - Full Post. You cannot heal yourself. Only Rank 4 and Death Scythes can heal themselves.

~Resonance Abilities~

Name: Witch Hunter
Type: Resonance
Range: Long
Description: The move turns the head of the scythe into a crescent moon shape. Normally the Witch Hunt is used to send a single wave attack along the ground towards the enemy but the move can have variations of the user choice.
User Must have a Scythe as a Weapon.
[0/4] available to learn.

Name: Death Cannon
Description: The move charges the users wavelength and changes their wepon from a simple firearm, to a cannon that envelopes their arm(s). After a countdown, the user fires a huge ball of energy at his opponent from the cannon which explodes when it reaches the target and leaves nothing but a plume of skull shaped smoke.
User Must have a Projectile as a weapon.
[0/3] available to learn.

Name: Shadow Star
Description: A meister and a weapon manipulate their shadows and use them to repeatedly attack the enemy. Though incredibly potent as a Resonanve technique, it slowly kills te user with repeated use.
Must have a Sword or Dagger as a Weapon.
[0/3] available to learn.

Name: Experimental Spirit Body
Description: A resonance move used by Stein, the user manipulates his or her wavelength to creates a large marshmallow like spirit body which expands to around 5 times the users size and temporarily protects him from all incoming attacks.
Must seek admin approval or learn from Stein. Must have a clearly stated charge time of 1 post before usage.
[0/2] available to learn.

Name: Demon Hunter
Description: An improved form of the original Witch Hunter. Created by Maka's mother, it's power has been exponentially increased. It is said that the technique is strong enough to kill an immortal.
Must seek admin approval. Must train under Maka. ust have a Scythe as a Weapon.
[0/2] available to learn.

~Physical Abilities~

Name: Infintie One-Sword Style
Type: Physical
Range: All Ranges
Description: A sword style that favours quantity over quality, Infinite One-Sword makes use of hundreds of Katan scattered all over the field, utilising them in a variety of ways for attack or defense.
Must own more than 10 Swords. Must Learn from Mifune

Name: Three Path Shot
Type: Physical
Range: Medium
Description: A technique based on the Infinite One-Sword Style. The user grabs onto three of his swords and throws them onto the ground creating a path. Then running along these swords the user grabs onto a fourth one and uses it to directly attack the opponent.

~Elemental Abilities~

~Animal Abilities~

Name: Ash Bound
Type: Animal
Description: Tuesday’s entire body is composed out of ash though most of the time in is changed into the form of flesh, though it still maintains its pallor. By reciting an incantation he can either turn his body into, take ash into his body to repair it, or add to his body. He can turn his entire body into ash but that just leaves him as a pile of ash and he can’t move without the wind, reforming his whole body takes several minutes. If a part of his body is severed from his main body it turns to ash. When injured he doesn’t bleed but will leak ash. If the ash gets wet he can’t use magic to pull it towards him and must have it physically touching him to absorb it. This technique is part of Tuesday’s Zombiedum, the parameters of his existence that he can only be killed by severing his head from his body.
Must be a Zombie witch raised from the dead by Mama Marais in a special ritual and with the Salamander totem. A full transformation can only be used once per thread.

Name: Fire Within
Description: Tuesday says an incantation and condenses the ash in his body and imbues it with magic to transform it into something close to hot coals. Usually he has enough excess ash in his body to perform this on his hands and often his feet but can make the effected area larger by absorbing more ash. With this ability Tuesday can block attacks from weapons with his bare hands and deal painful burning blows. This spell still functions underwater.
User must be able to use the ability Ash Bound.

Name: Burning Soul
Range: Short-Long Range [30’ stream, 10’ spread, or personal.]
Description: Tuesday’s body if composed of ash but the core is fire, where cavities are in a normal person he has fire, such as in the stomach and lungs. This makes Tuesday a warm to the touch in a sort of mimicry of life. These fires are of a magical nature and can’t be put out by water. He processes two pilot fires, from which all the others stem, in the heart and in the center of the brain where his Hypothalamus gland should be. With this ability Tuesday releases the fire from an area under the effects of Fire Within or from his mouth. After its released from his body, the fire looses its magical nature and becomes regular fire. When Tuesday breaths fire it can be in the form of a long thin stream or a short wide spread. When he releases it from his Fire Within it ignites the area, it can then be focused into a fine edge to cut things like a blow torch or as a sort of jet propulsion for a short period of time.
User must be able to use Fire Within and Ash Bound. Breath can be used four times a thread, the cutter eight times, and the jets six.

Name: Child of Ash
Range: Long Range
Description: Tuesday says an incantation and turns ash around him into grey salamanders. These salamanders aren’t real salamanders and are similar in construct to Tuesday, being composed of ash and fire. They move as Tuesday wishes them to, but they can be quite slow. They can however both swim and climb walls. They can act as spies but their main purpose is as explosives. Upon command of Tuesday or upon being damaged in any way the salamanders explode. The size of the explosion is dependent on the size of the salamander which is in turn dependent on the amount of available ash. Tuesday can deanimate the salamanders whenever he so chooses, turning them back into ash.
User must have Salamander Totem.

Remember: More techniques will be added to the list.
Back to top Go down
https://eaterofsouls.rpg-board.net

Abilities Index
Page 1 of 1