Eater of Souls RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Souruita tamashi(Eater of souls) is a RPG based on the anime/mange Soul Eater

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Death "Shi" jr
Roy Mustang I_vote_lcapRoy Mustang I_voting_barRoy Mustang I_vote_rcap 
Matt
Maka
Lilith
Cloud
Latest topics
» Outskirts of Death City
Roy Mustang I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:43 pm by Death "Shi" jr

» Cloud Strife
Roy Mustang I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:40 pm by Cloud

» The Bloody Room(Shi); The path of insanity
Roy Mustang I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:47 pm by Death "Shi" jr

» Lilith's Lair #1
Roy Mustang I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:15 am by Lilith

» Shi,Raven, and Dark's skills
Roy Mustang I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:11 am by Lilith

» Studying
Roy Mustang I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:11 pm by Matt

» Lilith |::|Kishin_Queen|::|
Roy Mustang I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:56 pm by Death "Shi" jr

» Hanging Out [open]
Roy Mustang I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:46 pm by Death "Shi" jr

» Plot Suggestions
Roy Mustang I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:16 pm by Maka

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:17 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Roy Mustang

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt

Matt

Roy Mustang Empty
PostSubject: Roy Mustang   Roy Mustang I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:23 pm

Code:
Idenitifcation

Name: Roy Mustang

Height: 5 ft 4

Weight: 180 lbs

Appearance: Please be descriptive as possible. For those who don't want to write, a picture will suffice.
Human: Roy Mustang Devil_11

Weapon:
Roy Mustang Dmc_eb10

Personality:
On the surface, Roy is a decidedly shallow and self-absorbed man, infamous among many of his colleagues and subordinates alike for the selfish and narcissistic aura he gives off. Easily as arrogant as his young friend Edward, Mustang is wont to act in an ostentatious manner and appears to act mostly out of self-interest rather than any sort of philanthropy. He comes off to most as a sort of cocky layabout, shirking most of his duties and delegating his work to team mates while sitting idly in a tree or on the grass with an amused smile on his face as he procrastinates, but quick to take action when it appears that there is glory and military notoriety to be gained. Roy is expertly manipulative and prone to think several steps ahead of those around him, giving him a remarkable talent for making subordinates act exactly as he wishes despite appearing not to have had a hand in their decisions

Roy also has the reputation of being an incorrigible womanizer, spending much of his time cavorting about town with various women and wooing several of the servicewomen with his abundant charm, good looks and charisma. This adds another facet to his unpopularity among the enlisted men, many of whom have had their sweethearts and crushes romanced away from them by his hand.

However, while these traits do have a place in his real personality, much of his outward persona can perhaps be considered an intentional façade perfectly designed to cause those unfamiliar with him to underestimate his remarkable intelligence and ability. Mustang is an exceptional tactician, well-versed in various strains of combat theory and particularly talented in the realms of surreptitious information-gathering, covert operations and enemy ensnarement. At the core, he is a remarkably devoted commander whose primary focus and personal duty is to his friends and subordinates. Though he hides it well behind a veil of cynicism and self-importance, Roy Mustang is a man who cares deeply about the people who trust and support him and goes to great lengths to ensure their safety and well-being, even at the risk of his own. As a man with considerable power, Mustang considers himself a protector to those without and acts accordingly, earning the staunch loyalty of his most trusted compatriots.

Abilities

Weapon Modes:
Gun and cannon modes. Bullets like matt's training gun.

Background

History:Roy was born much like any other human...other then the fact he could become a gun. Yes roy is indeed a weapon he is older then most students at the academy,At the age of 17 but due to skiping classes to hit on women he failed classes being kept back. He is now looking for a meister that use's guns and guns only.

RP Sample: See matt koori
Back to top Go down
Death "Shi" jr
Admin
Death

Roy Mustang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roy Mustang   Roy Mustang I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:27 pm

Fine, long personality over sets your short personality....Approved
Back to top Go down
https://eaterofsouls.rpg-board.net

Roy Mustang
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eater of Souls RPG :: Character Registration :: Meister an Weapon Applications :: Approved Weapons-
Jump to: